Dear Sir and Brother,
You are commanded to attend the duties of your Lodge at a meeting to be held at the Masonic Centre, Wretham Road, Hockley, Birmingham,B19 1 ED (Tel:0121 554 1586) on:
Friday, 28th April 2017
By Command of the Worshipful Commander,
Bro. Robert J. Gee, PrRAMGR
The Worshipful Commander’s Address:
25 Kingscroft Road,
Streetly, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2HG.
Tel: 0121 353 2806 (H)
Mob: 07821 265 961 (M)
Business for the Regular Meeting to be held on Monday, 28th April 2017
- To open the Lodge at 6.00 p.m.
- To read the Dispensation
- To receive the Prov. G. Master in Procession
- To confirm and approve the circulated Minutes of the last Regular Meeting held on Monday, 21st November 2016.
- To invest Officers not present at the |Installation meeting.
- To ballot for as an Honorary member of the Lodge, R. W. Bro. M. Heenan, RAMGR, PGM and V W Bro. A. Beckingsale, RAMGR, PAsstPGM, Prov.G.Almoner, proposed in open Lodge on 21st November 2016 by W. Bro. B. P. Tuckwell, PrRAMGR and seconded by W. Bro. R. Ayling, RAMGR
- To receive the Pro Grand Master in Procession
- TO CELEBRATE the Centenary of the Lodge
- To elect a Worshipful Commander for the ensuing year: there being only one nomination, if no Brother calls for a ballot it is intended to declare
- Bro. Brian P. Tuckwell, PrRAMGR as Worshipful Commander for the ensuing year: Rule 97 (i).
- To Elect a Treasurer for the ensuing year: there being only one nomination, if no Brother calls for a ballot it is intended to declare W. Bro. K. F. J. Johnson as Treasurer for the ensuing year Rule: 108 (i)
- To elect a representative to serve on the Provincial Committee.
- To receive a report from the Almoner.
- To receive Propositions.
- To Close the Lodge.
Dress: Morning Dress or Dark Suit, Provincial or Black Tie, No Gloves
Subscriptions (Currently £65.00) were due on 1st September 2016.
Dinner – 7.30 p.m. Dining Fee £25.00 (payable in advance)
Tomato & Basil Soup
Roast Beef served with Yorkshire Pudding
Roast Potatoes, and seasonal vegetables
Treacle Tart and Custard, Cheese, Biscuits and Coffee.
Front Door Code 1968#
Reply cards must be received by
Wednesday, 16th April 2017
otherwise a meal will not be provided
Wines at the Festive Board are included in the Dining Fee.
ALL other drinks must be paid for